B.I.O.N’Days is a golden opportunity to get your latest innovations sampled and renew consumer delight! In addition to a packed programme of conferences, themed workshops and B2B meetings, the event also gives you the unparalleled chance to showcase your product offering, and get it tested out on a vast panel of more than 500 participants from around the world: distributors, business leaders, producers, processors, equipment suppliers, institution representatives and technical experts.
Take advantage of the Tasting & Testing Tour to fine-tune your products and make a greater impact when launching them on the organic market !
Fast, simple & casual
Creative & sensorial
Healthy & gourmet
Beyond the product
A special prize covering all categories will be awarded.
General Terms of Participation
To take part in the Tasting & Testing Tour your product must be organically certified (or in the process of being certified), and must be related to at least one of the following different sectors: food industry, cosmetics, textiles and household cleaning products, or the service you provide must be aimed at stakeholders of the organic sector.
- Your products may be in the development stage, in the launch phase, or they may already have been on the market for under a year (prior to the B.I.O.N’Days event).
- In addition to the basic registration fee for attending the 2-day B.I.O.N’Days event, there is an additional fee of €250 excl. VAT to take part in the Tasting & Testing Tour (refer to the B.I.O.N’Days list of registration Fees and conditions).
- Each company taking part is required to provide its own testing forms.
- Image reproduction rights: participants are made aware that the event in which they will take part will be given wide media coverage by the press, but also on the television, radio and internet. They are therefore likely to be pictured, mentioned or quoted in such media.
The world’s first open and private testing platform dedicated to organic, natural and ethical products.
Improve your chances of success for the launch of your new products and get them referenced by the best experts around: your clients, or consumers who are like them. Sound out your clients, quiz organic point-of-sale managers, compare several different recipes or formulae , analyse analyse the strengths and weaknesses of rival products…
Selection process – key dates
A maximum of 20 projects will be selected to take part in the Tasting & Testing Tour by the official Selection Committee, which is made up of the Cluster Bio team organising the B.I.O.N’Days event. The selection criteria include the following:
- Your product is adapted to the market in terms of current consumer trend profiles
- Your product has an outstanding feature that sets it apart from the rest of the market and gives it a competitive edge (formulation, packaging and distribution means).
- You have a genuine and concrete testing need
Deadline for applications: 14th February 2020.
For your entry application to be confirmed, your project presentation pack must arrive no later than the date indicated above, and should include, if possible, photos or images, and the questionnaire that you aim to use for the test.
Official selection announcement date: 19th February 2020
The 2020 Tasting & Testing Tour Selection Committee, which is made up of the Cluster Bio team organising the B.I.O. N’Days event, will select a maximum of 20 projects to take part.
If your application is successful, you will receive confirmation no later than the 24th February 2020.
Please return the following form, duly completed
& enclose / attach the questionnaire that you aim to use for conducting the test.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact Lauriane LUBERT
By phone: +33 (0)4 75 55 80 11 or by mail: email@example.com