Stay informed !
Subscribe to our mailing list and we will keep you informed as we prepare for the next edition
Given the current state and developments of the pandemic, we can no longer safely guarantee face-to-face B2B meetings in person between participants. We are therefore switching to a fully digital format for the event, to enable you to develop your business opportunities with regional, national and international processors, distributors and partners!
Log in to your online Matchmaking space to manage your own personalized business schedule planner. The sooner the better!
Take part in B2B meetings with other professionals from the organic sector!
Take part in B2B meetings, a 20-minute face-to-face meeting with industry professionals there to help you develop and boost your business. Representatives from different fields and stakeholders from the whole organic sector come together at B.I.O.N’Days.
- Manage your own online schedule to set up your business appointments in advance, and boost your business!
BONUS DAY – An extra day has been added on 11 June: this is exclusively for one-to-one business meetings online.
They have already confirmed their attendance :
- French companies from organic sector : the food industry, cosmetics, textiles and household cleaning products…
- French distributors : supermarkets, organics supermarkets, …
- At least 10 international distributors... So far, buyers from Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Sweden and Poland have already expressed an interest in taking part. We are also expecting a group of Belgian companies to attend.
Decision-makers, suppliers, purchasers, experts from different fields, potential business partners and financiers.
To take part in the B2B meetings:
Fill in the online registration form.
Important: please complete the full profile (including a description of your business sphere, logo/photo, product or service offer, needs…) to boost your chances of setting up the maximum number of B2B meetings!
Browse the list of other participants
Choose your own programme and make reservations to create your own tailor-made business schedule
- Sign up for the conferences and workshops
- Send out invitations for your B2B meeting, and manage your schedule
At the beginning of 2021, you can:
- Browse the list of all the participants signed up for the event
- Browse the list of all the participants open to setting up B2B meetings