- B2B meetings: an opportunity to meet companies face to face, as well as distributors, suppliers, experts and financiers. Build your network, make new contacts and meet potential technical and business partners.
- Themed workshops to gain new skills and practical tools. Take part in panel discussions to discuss possible avenues for your future projects.
- Conferences with international experts. Find out about current and emerging trends and the consumer behaviour patterns.
- The Tasting & Testing Tour where you can be the first to try out new product innovations and meet the people behind the ideas.
- Professionals in the field sharing first-hand experience of their winning strategies. Showcase your range and boost your brand profile amongst a wealth of processors and distributors …
- A friendly get-together evening for you to build your network.
“(…) a very useful tool in terms of market development and also the future of organics (…) extremely interesting hearing the views and first-hand experience of others.
It’s a chance to have our ear to the ground and be in close contact with producers and manufacturers (…) and get a better understanding of consumer needs.
“We came away from the day with a wealth of new information.”
Finding business partners to distribute our range … Showcasing our products and testing them out to get direct feedback face to face (…), being surrounded by highly demanding industry professionals (…), it’s very interesting being able to talk with all these people and collect their opinions and reactions.
Convention Centre: Espace HEMERA, Pôle séminaire Valence TGV
Address: Cours Emilie du Châtelet, 2 Rue René Truhaut, 26300, Alixan, France
- By train: ‘Valence TGV’ SNCF train station. 2 hours from Paris (Gare de Lyon) and Marseille, and 34 mins from Lyon.
Please note: ‘Valence Ville’ is a different SNCF station located in the city centre.
- By car: RN532, Exit N°4 for ‘Gare TGV’.
- By bus: Citéa bus network, 25 mins from Valence city centre.